Peripety Travel Theory Defined

---------------------------------------------------------------
Peripety (from the Greek peripeteia) =
- A sudden and unexpected change of fortune or reverse of circumstances.
Travel =
- To go from one place to another, as on a trip; journey. To move along a course, as in a groove.
Theory =
- A belief or principle that guides action or assists comprehension or judgment.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Monday, March 21, 2011

Exciting News!

Starting in mid-April I will begin blogging for the amazing website Wanderlust and Lipstick (http://www.wanderlustandlipstick.com/).  My WL&L blog will focus on travel photography; I will be sharing more details about the content with you soon.  In the interim, I will begin the process of dismantling this blog and preparing for the new one. Please bear with me during this transition - I promise the wait will be worth it!  

All the best,

Eliza

No comments:

Post a Comment